Located in the south-west part of Romania – Dolj County, the Farm has a total surface of approx: 295.000 sq.m (29,5 hectares) and is composed of the following parts:
1. Agricultural (crop) production facilities: 6 Mushroom Halls of 5.400 sq. m, 15 Greenhouses of 10,000 sq. m (for different kind of vegetables), Arable Land of 91.838 sq. m and a Vineyard of 3.141 sq. m and a Mill. The total area of the agricultural part is 173.000 sq. m (arable land).
2. Administrative buildings and protocol House plus the additional land and an artificial lake – 122.000 sq.m
The two above components of the ecological farm can be sold either separate or as a whole as per the below acquisition / investment propositions:
- Protocol house: Eur 400,000
- Agricultural Farm / crop farm (halls + greenhouses + land): Eur 650.000
The Crop Farm can achieve the following annual production capacities:
- mushrooms: 750 to/year
- tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant: 270 to/year
- salad: 88,200 pcs/year
All buildings are fully furnished and equipped with all necessary utilities (electricity, gas, sewer, telephone, internet etc).
Constructions related with administrative headquarters includes House guards, Pool, Tennis Court, warehouse, cellar.
All Greenhouses are equipped with heating units, with their own heating system.
Mushroom-halls have their own heating and ventilation units, with automatic control of temperature and CO2 . Each mushroom hall has separate chiller for the summer period . Chillers are also connected to the ventilation unit. There is also a Cooling room for 4 tones of mushroom , necessary for 1 day production. Mushroom Plant includes Mushroom halls, Covered Silo and a Pasteurisation tunnel & Heating plant.
Mill is made of wheat mill, corn mill and grain warehouse. The milling building is made of reinforced concrete frame, masonry and brick with concrete foundation and flat roof with brick tile roofing tar paper.
The property benefits from all utilities needed for the purpose:
Water is supplied in 2 ways:
– from the own water well ( 45 meter depth ), using a pump , and a water sphere of 54 m3. This water is used for cleaning the halls.
– from the pipeline that provides water to Craiova city. This water is used for treatments and mushroom production.
The Electricity is provided from the farm’s own transformer of 400 Kw.
For emergency situations there is available a power generator of 75 kw , which can provide power for the entire ranch.
Over 91.000 sq. m of arable land inside the ranch benefit from the existing irrigation system, using four water wells that can cover the entire surface.
The crop farm is in conservation at the moment (it used to work for couple of years) as the owner retired. The seller can assist the buyer for a period of time needed to re-start the activity.
Expansion opportunity: There is also the possibility of acquisition of additional arable land in the area, up to 200 – 300 hectares, with an average price of 2.500 – 3.500 euros / ha.